Unfiled Back Taxes and Returns

If you or your business has unfiled returns, whether income tax or payroll 941 returns, we can assist you in getting those returns filed. We can help you determine what years to file, whether amended returns are needed, and assist you in finding a qualified accountant to get you on track.

We understand that there may be a lot of liability assessed once unfiled returns are filed and we can help you resolve that liability by assisting you with penalty abatement and installment agreement options or offer in compromise options.