Do you think you legitimately paid the IRS too much and that you are entitled to a refund? Is the IRS disallowing an amended return? Have us review your situation. Our tax lawyers in Orlando may be able to help you get a refund back from the IRS if you overpaid or if the IRS got the law wrong.